Balls Out

Welcome to day 2 of the work out regimen. I'm struggling here guys. What's wrong with me? I've put this edition off long enough. It's time. So here it is.

Tuesday -   
 Cardio Pick a hill training program (or a street with a lot of hills!) and run this for 30-40 minutes.
 Ball Work-Out 2 sets of 12-15 reps (or pick 4-5). If it's an exercise where you hold the position, hold for 8-10 seconds, 2 sets. *These have names, I'm sure, but they're not written out for me. So I'm going to give you pictures of what it is you're supposed to be doing.*


 Full Body Stretch 

Sorry I couldn't find a lady for that last one. But who doesn't want to watch a guy who looks like that work out?? Minus those capris. That's super European. Put this dude in normal shorts and I'd stare.

As for yesterday. It was easy enough for the first day. I ran 2.5 miles and did the entire work out. I was going to do a little extra but Matt was locked out. {I have locked him out of the house ~15x since we started living together.} So I had to race home and let him in and because of this I only did the required about of exercise. Tonight I'm running my 5 mile route that I used to train for the 10k. This is an easy 50 minute run (10 minute mile) but tonight I'm going to push a little harder and see if I can finish a little sooner. Let's hope!

*As for the pictures I promised ... We may end up with a side-by-side before and after because I still can't find that stupid cord!!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online