Black Outfit with a pop of white

[ Watching: 127 Hours ]


Hello hello,
Today was sunny warm but at the same time breezy. I decided to wear this lace top I recently gotten (I've been feeling LACE a lot lately) paired it with some black pants that has a semi-flare at the cut with some wedges. Since I didn't want to look like I'm depressed or emo I throw in a white tank top to give a bit of brightness to the outfit. Simple.




:: Papaya lace top, Kirkland tank top, Gap pants, Dollhouse wedges, Guess watch, Papaya bracelet, Forever21 necklace, Coach purse ::












I hope you guys enjoy! Happy Friday!


- LOVEVA
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online