Dress down Knee High Platform Boots

[ Colbie Callait - One fine wire ]



Here is the Grey Swayed Knee High Boots dressed down for a casual day. Since Juls & I had errands to run I thought this would be a perfect outfit to wear. I kept my makeup simple and plain since I didn't have any other plans after, didn't wanna have full eyes done for nothing.


Nails of the week: Color Club - #3
Opi - Black Shatter








:: Kirkland tank top, Ralph Lauren button up, Forever21 leggings, Coach purse, GUESS watch, Forever21 watch necklace, AMI Clubwear knee high boots ::














































Btw, these boots are comfy enough to wear all day; not so much run in but it is comfortable enough to run errands and walk around what not. I LOVE the pink sole under the platform, that what SOLD me. haha... Oh yea, it is on sale for $12.99!! So hop on it people! There's also a 40% off entire purchase right now, so that it be around $7.80 only!! Anywho, Hope you guys have a great Father's Day weekend!!


- LOVEVA

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online