So It Starts


We are officially less than one month away from our wedding. There are so many things to do, so many things I can't remember that I need to do, and I'm sure there's all this other stuff that I'm just oblivious to and it will never happen. But you know what? I. Don't. Care. I really don't. This whole planning a wedding thing has really not excited me in the way that I'm sure other girls get excited for their wedding. I'm looking forward to it. For sure. But I just want to show up on the day - completely and totally overlook anything and everything that is "wrong" - and have a great time. I'll let you know how it goes.

The thing that I am worrying about (let me rephrase) looking forward to is this new workout. Like I said a week ago, I tried this already. It didn't go over so well (stupid 10k). But now I'm ready. And I'm about to head to the gym right now. This is my "wedding workout" and I'm taking it seriously. Not only because I want to look smokin' in my dress but because if I can look half as good as the girl that I got the workout from, I'll be a happy camper. Incidentally her name is also Erin so I automatically assume it will work like magic. That's the way life works. It does.

So here is the plan ... I will log the workout each day this week. This way you'll be able to see what it is I'm doing and then try it for yourself. I will also comment the following day about what little extra things I did that I personally enjoy at the gym (i.e. whether I threw in a little yoga class, extra machines, additional cardio, etc.). Hopefully this will give everyone out there some new ideas and maybe even a little motivation. Also as promised, pictures. In four weeks I hope we all can see a little progress.

Monday -
 Cardio 2-3 mile run
 Weights (3 sets of 8 reps - should not be able finish last set. If so, increase weight.)
  • Leg Press
  • Chest Cable Fly
  • Bent Over Rows
  • Seated Shoulder Press with Dumbbells
  • Calf Raises
  • Bicep Curls
  • Push Ups
Abs
  • 3 sets of 30 second planks (one leg raised if possible)
  • 1 set of 20 second side planks (top leg raised if possible)
 Full Body Stretch


This is day one. I'm on it. Heading to the gym right now. Oh and if you're wondering - OF COURSE you need to concentrate on what you eat just as much as on what you do at the gym. Like today, I'm doing Meatless Monday. You should try it!

*picture coming soon ... need to find that damn computer plug in
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online