How Busy Am I?

It's ridiculous. It's been a week. And I apologize. The last week I have been babysitting, packing, planning a wedding, planning a conference and charity hockey game (HP4K), helping plan a Stag & Doe, going to meetings, attending my wedding shower, attending my Stag & Doe, recovering from my Stag & Doe, meeting with the bank, and on the agenda for the rest of this Monday? Another meeting, and driving 7 hours home. What have you been doing? It's been a great time the last few days but I must admit that I'm glad it's all over. I am exhausted. Matt is exhausted. In fact, he's sleeping the wrong way on the bed right now, and I'm basically sitting on top of him and he doesn't care. He's out (like a light).


For those of you who look at that paragraph and are super confused by the Stag & Doe thing, don't you fret. I didn't know what it was either. It's mostly an Ontario thing - I think. Even more so a southern Ontario thing. This is what I hear.


But here is the gist: The wedding party throws a big party for the Bride and Groom. There are games, food, lots of drinking, music, and prizes. Lots of prizes. We rented a hall here in Niagara falls. Matty and I bought Cincinnati Reds t-shirts for our wedding party, ushers, shooter girl and DJ. They had their name on the back and 23 was the number. (That's when we're getting married. No one got it.)

At 8 p.m. our guests started to arrive. By 10 p.m. I couldn't tell you where Matt was anymore. By 10:12 I could no longer hear music, nor see straight. At 11:00 the food was served and I somehow missed eating it. By the time the night ended and the lights turned back on I can't tell you what happened next. They said I was dancing. I think they lie. They said I was drunk. Who wasn't? What I remember was fun. Some of what I remember is not fun (Like being groped. Who gropes the bride?) But when it comes down to it, so many people love Matthew that we walked away with a couple thousand dollars in our pockets. Thank you all!

Matty and I trying to love each other. They can never leave us alone.
{Also a super big THANK YOU to our wedding party!!! You guys are the best. Love love love.}

Matty's mother also threw me a wedding shower this weekend. She's awesome. There was so much food, finally some good weather, and tons of people showed up. I think it's unbelievable how many actually. I'm not even from here but have made so many good friends and met so many great people. I couldn't have asked for a better shower.

Me & my mother cutting cake at the shower. Yes, a thumbs up.

So now that the weekend is over we are heading home. A 7 hour trip doesn't seem terrible but it could be. After being super tired for days, a 7 hour car trip is the last thing I want to do. But it's okay. Can't wait to get home and see Lucy. She probably misses us.

>> Oh yeah and some other great news. It's official, we signed. I couldn't be happier. We've already made our way to this country before, but not this town. I love this place. LOVE IT! I am happy, Matt is happy. We are close to great friends again. Great food, beautiful landscape. I can finally snowboard again. I think I'll make a trip to Hotel Laurin and get myself some Funghi Ravioli. (Best food I've ever eaten.) I'm going to learn the language this time. And we're going to have a blast. I know this because as much as we wanted to switch it up every year, we loved this place so much that when the chance came to go back, we couldn't even think of anything else. Vedivi Presto Italia!!!!!!

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online