Urban Decay Naked Palette: Look #1 Sidecar Gunmetal

[ Sammi Cheng - My Left Eye Sees Ghost ]

Hey loves,

I decided to start doing several looks with Urban Decay's Naked palette since many of you have this palette. Thought I'd share a few looks I can come up with on the way, so incase any of you might be interested and are out of looks to do. Alright so here is Look #1 of the palette, be on the look out for more!

Products Used:


((EYES))
Urban Decay - Primer Potion
UD Naked Palette_
+ Gunmetal
+ Buck
+ Sidecar
+ Virgin
+ Creep
Incolor - Fabu Liquid Liner
Urban Decay - 24/7 Zero

((CHEEKS))
MAC Msf - Cheeky Bronze
Nars - Sin
Nars - Albatross

((LIPS))
Amuse l/l - Burgundy
MAC WW - Spitfire


Good Luck! And let me know what kind of looks y'all might had came up with already! And if you are going to replicate any of my looks. I would love to see the results ^_^ Take care & toodles!


- LOVEVA
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online