Kara DioGuardi: I tripped out on brownies at Paula Abdul's house

Beware of the baked goods at Paula Abdul's house. That's the lesson Kara DioGuardi learned several years ago after a simple case of the munchies landed her in the hospital.

During a recent appearance on "Lopez Tonight," DioGuardi said she was house-sitting for a vacationing Abdul and decided to have a snack. "The maid at the time found these brownies in the freezer," she recalled. "She took them out, put them in the refrigerator, and I hadn't really eaten much that night... They were these little nuggets, little, you know? I take six, not a lot."

Six hours later, "I was like, 'Hey, what’s going on?'" remembered the host of Bravo's upcoming "Platinum Hit." "I fell out of bed, on the floor and stumbled down stairs... and the ambulance comes, and this guy is like, 'This b— is high as a kite!"'

DioGuardi, who made it clear that the brownies did not belong to Abdul but were left at her home by a friend, added that the incident landed her in bed for three days.

"'I don't even smoke pot. I was hallucinating, I was on an IV. I stumbled out like a junkie... it was bad news," she said. "The maid took one and she was in the hospital—I had six, I almost died."

It was just the kind of incident that would make for great television. And that might explain why the former "American Idol" judge has just landed her very own Bravo reality show, tentatively titled the "KARA" project. According to the Hollywood Reporter, the series will give viewers a glimpse inside the music business through the perspective of songwriter-producer DioGuardi.

"People have one perception of DioGuardi, but this series will peek behind the curtain and reveal much more interesting and multifaceted aspects of this incredibly successful, talented artist and business woman," says Bravo VP of development Eli Lehrer.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online