Funny Video Friday: Left 4 Dead - The Interactive

I made it! It's now just after 10 PM in Arizona, so yes, it is still Friday. Ha ha!  ;) 

I did get a few good suggestions for today's Funny Video Friday. They were either of zombies and not funny enough, or way too specific to the Left 4 Dead video game, which I would love to play, but never have. In any case, thank you for the suggestions, Naomi!

This is also based on Left 4 Dead, but can be entertaining for anyone who enjoys fine zombie fare. This is a series of interactive videos. Choose which character should lead the others, and see the outcome. The follow-up videos are much funnier than the starting one, so give it a try.

"I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of gum."

"Actually, Davis, I've got some right here if you want a piece."

"Goddammit, Husky! I was trying to be all cool and dramatic, but no - the moment's gone, so just shoot your goddamn rocket launcher."


Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online