OOTD

[ ATB - Twisted ]


What is up, I'm on a roll with the blog posts for these pass couple days aren't I? LOL. Any who, so about a month ago my lovely fam and I made a small trip down to LA to chill for a day and pick up some Rims for Juls. Just thought I'd share my outfit of the day, since the weather is so much nicer down there than up here in SF.


:: Some small boutique (forgot name sorry!) flowy top, Old Navy shorts, Charlotte Russe sling backs ::


Nude Sling Back Pumps: Charlotte Russe


And these shoes are actually quite comfortable, sucks that I'm 5'4 and wearing these I'm like 5'7 -_-* I'd be taller than Juls. He doesn't like me being taller. hahha... But any who, let me know if you guys like these OOTD blog posts. I'm not very fashionable now a days since I'm busy taking care of Illiana; I'd just wear whatever really. But if I do dress up, I'll be sure to share with y'all! Just LMK if you guys want more of these. Toodles!


- LOVEVA
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online