Plethora

What? Something other than a "Funny Video Friday" post? Yes, yes, it's true! Things have been going pretty quietly lately, save for the deranged wailing of a couple lunatics. They really aren't worth my time or effort, so onward with other things.

The kids' last day of school was yesterday. Within four hours of getting home from school, Sarah started saying how bored she was. Oh boy. She was crying because she missed two of her friends. She had just seen them a few hours previous. Anyway, those two will be sleeping over our house in a couple weeks. That should be interesting.

Skylar's last day was actually last week. She'll be going into kindergarten in August. Wow! When I first made Skylar's acquaintance, she was only six months old. She has grown so much, into a little person... with her little hands in everything. Skylar keep asking me if she's going to start kindergarten tomorrow, and if she's going to be in Savannah's classroom. Same school, kid. Different class.

Savannah's class had all received t-shirts that say, "I Run..." on them. There was a space below to fill out a "reason" for running. Savannah wrote: "Because I'm hyper." Pardon my bad English, but ain't that the truth! For some reason, Savannah seems to be the only one of our daughters who doesn't mind school being out.


And now for a different sort of education. The Wicca classes I mentioned way back when (see the bottom of the entry), will finally be starting in late June. They'll run for two hours a week on a weekday, for eight months. Nikki and I will both be attending. I can't wait! The reason this was delayed so much, was that the High Priest's and High Priestess' son passed away a few months ago. Naturally, everything was put on hold for awhile. I sent them my condolences, of course, however ineffectual that may have been. I can't even begin to imagine such a loss.

Nikki and I are very excited about tonight. We're going to a "girl's night out", at a local restaurant, with a few friends, and quite a few new people (soon-to-be friends, I hope!). I know it'll be a lot of fun. I'll post the whole rundown here.


We're following up on Saturday, with a party at our apartment complex, celebrating Nikki's graduation from hell! She worked at a school with some really abusive, crazy middle schoolers... and the staff was even worse. The teacher and principal harassed her at every opportunity, in an attempt to get Nikki to quit, or do something that would be grounds for terminating her employment. I first wrote about that horrible mess over here.

Therapy has been going well, and we've been discussing quite a few heavy topics. I first mentioned this new therapist here. I do feel a lot more comfortable around this guy now. Well, as comfortable as I can be around any guy anyway. He has a very dry sense of humor, which suits me just fine. It didn't show up during our first session, but wow, is it making appearances now. He's funny. He's easy to talk to, but he tends to challenge me with questions to make me think. Most of the time, I know the answer to his question, or at least part of it.  It's just that putting heavy issues like that into words when put on the spot... yeah, it's kind of hard sometimes. But then, it's supposed to be.


Tomorrow is another Funny Video Friday, and my last zombie-related vid for Zombie Month, or Zombie Awareness Month, what-have-you. The only thing is, I'm out of funny zombie videos. Any suggestions?

Thanks for reading!

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online