Zero Days to Go! We're Gone!!!

I mentioned in my last post, that it was to be my last unscheduled post. Well, that's right. This is a scheduled post. I'm scheduling it for 12 noon on Friday, May 28th, but as I write this, it's still 11:20 PM on May 27th.

So what's going on? Hopefully we will have left before 9 AM. We'll get breakfast at some fast food place (probably McDonalds), topped off the tank in the rental truck, and headed out on the highway. We're taking I-94 West, and then hopping onto I-75 South. We'll cross into Ohio somewhere along that road. Then we'll be on US-24 West, upon which we'll cross into Indiana. Then we'll take I-69 South, and then I-70 West. We'll cross into Illinois, then merge onto I-55 South.  Then we'll cross into Missouri, and end up on I-44 West. That's about 684 miles for the day. We're stopping in a motel in Waynesville for the night. Then we'll get up in the morning and do it again! Wish us luck!  :)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online