Recovery, and Other Creatures

Wow! Today I was able to raise my left arm up over my head without experiencing more than a little pain. It still wasn't very comfortable, and the muscle was a bit tight. It's amazing how quickly one's muscles can fall into disrepair.

I have a few scabs on my my shoulder and bicep area. It took me awhile to figure out they're scabs. It's difficult when everything is colored blue. Oh yes, and my skin is peeling quite a bit too. I left blue skin all over the bottom of the bathtub yesterday. Well, I cleaned up my smurf droppings and checked to see if anything else was ready to just fall off me.


All this is very natural and normal after getting a tattoo. What I'm wondering about, is the small pimples near my tattoo. I have them on my left breast right under the tattoo, and on my arm on the side of the tattoo. I have no idea what's causing these. Nikki thought that maybe my skin is allergic to the tattoo ink. But... I don't have any pimples on the tattoo itself. Then I thought maybe irritation from the bacitracin zinc ointment I used, dripping down from the tattoo. But wouldn't the tattooed area be irritated as well? Well it is possible that it has nothing to do with the tattoo, and merely coincidental that it just happens to be near it? In any case, I see my doctor tomorrow (probably my final visit before the move), so this is a good chance to have him look at it.

I've gotten a bunch of compliments on my tattoo. This one cashier at Wal-Mart really liked it, and he asked me a few questions about it. He seemed pretty impressed that it was my first tattoo and it took five hours to complete. One lady at Speedway (a gas station, for those who haven't heard of Speedway) was asking me, "Wow, does it hurt?" and "Where's the head?" I definitely want the head more defined.

Besides the tattoo stuff, we're so psyched to get out of here. A lot of our neighbors are simply people we can't stand. They walk past our window all the time, yelling at each other and starting fights. 18 days to go! Then they can beat the hell out of each other, and we'll be blissfully unaware.  ;)


Last week I made a mistake and missed Skylar's bus! She gets dropped off from preschool a half hour early on Wednesdays, and I could've sworn it was a Tuesday. The bus transportation called me and left me a message while I was out walking. I called them back and only got voicemail. I left them a message, asking them why so early, and that she's supposed to be dropped off at 11:30 am. No call back.
When I was almost home, Skylar's teacher called. "Today is Wednesday? Are you sure???" I told her I don't have a car, but I can walk there. It was about an hour's walk. When I got there, I asked them if they had a stroller or a wagon... something I could push or pull her in, at least part of the way. Her little legs just can't walk three miles or so! They didn't have one, but she said that she could take the next bus... onlyyyyy I can't go on the bus with her, and she would get home before I could walk there. Oy!

To make a long story short, they called a taxi and paid for it. I actually had enough money on me to pay for it, but they insisted. I felt like a heel for missing her bus and then showing up with no way to get her home. Man, I miss my car! (It was totalled in an accident about a year and a half ago.) So we made it home at around 1:30 PM, and I gave her a late lunch. She said she wanted to go to bed, so I obliged her. I laid down for a half hour as well. After walking two hours, and then another hour to get to her school, I was pretty tired. I must've walked about eight miles that day!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online