4 Days to Go!

Four Days in Michigan, that's just perfect. How did I pull that one off?

I don't have much to write this time. It's late and I'm tired. I went to Meijer to get some boxes. I couldn't find any big ones. I sure felt funny pushing a shopping cart around, with a bunch of flattened boxes in it!

I got my hair cut today. It was all in my face and stuff. The bangs just grow out so quick. The hairdresser was very friendly, and she did a great job. I'll color it again tomorrow night (well, it's actually the next day already... so Tuesday night, okay?).

The cassette adaptor for my iPod wasn't working, so I bought a new one. It too did not work. So the cassette player in the car must be messed up. I think this is the first time we've ever tried to use it. I wanted to get a FM tuner so I could bypass the tape player and just play it through the radio, but the cheapest decent one is $49.99. Oh well. I could just use the earbuds. I imagine they might hurt my ears after having them in for 10 - 12 hours. I guess I'll find out.

That's all for this entry. Nothing exciting, sorry. I'll try to do better with the "3 Days..." entry. Maybe I'll get my final "blast from the past" up. TTFN!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online