Father Jerry Photo Shoot (Blast From the Past Entry) (16 Days to Go)

No, this is not a new photo of me with red hair, and I much prefer my hair the way it is now. Especially because it's not a wig! It is slowly thinning, so I may end up with a wig, but I really hope it won't be any time soon. I posted these photos awhile ago, but I couldn't locate the diary entry that went with it. Well, here it is. You can see the original post with the photos here.

Oh yes, we have 16 days until our move. Here's today's pic:



November 2, 2002
---------------------

Today was my professional photo shoot by Father Jerry (not a real father, it's really just an affectionate name). I was going with Vanessa, and the shoot was scheduled to start at 10 a.m. in New Jersey. So, being that I work an overnight shift from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. Saturday morning, I had to leave work early at 6 a.m. to get to Vanessa's house to get ready. "Ready" consists of showering, shaving my face, torso, legs, and even my back. This took longer than I thought, plus we wanted to pick up McDonald's for Vanessa and a Starbuck's Frappuccino for me. So I ended up not having time to do my makeup. I tried doing it in the car while Vanessa drove, but it was too shaky for me to do a good job. So I took the trip in guy mode.


I had printed out directions from Yahoo Maps, so we had no trouble at all negotiating our way there, until...we were gabbing, and missed our exit! We tried to turn around and find our way back, but got even more messed up. Some nice man that we met at a McDonald's actually led us back to the highway. We ended up getting there at 10:30 a.m., and then I had to change and apply makeup. I brought two six-packs of wine coolers, but the only one besides me who seemed to want any was Carmen. I also met Suzi (another comic book collector like myself), Eileen, Gabrielle (who was practically masturbating by rubbing herself through her pantyhose, during her photo shoot!), Lilly (very pretty blonde who modelled a rocker girl outfit and a scuba diving outfit - she scuba dives a lot in guy mode), and Nancy (who got photos of herself tied with packing tape). Of course, our esteemed leader, Karen, was there as well.


I wore three different outfits: a very short suspender dress with a skintight stretchy blouse underneath, a tight purple shoulder-baring and midriff-baring top with a tiny black skirt (junior's extra small - it was like wearing short shorts with no legs!), and a stretchy black dress with white flowers on it. In all the shots, I wore a sexy redhead wig. I've always loved redheaded women, and wanted to see myself as one.

The hilarity ensued when Lilly put on a nun outfit made out of PVC, and Father Jerry put on a priest's outfit. They took pictures of Lilly whipping Father Jerry (not for real though), Lilly kneeling and praying in front of him, putting her tongue up to his ear...! Pretty wild for someone who only likes gg's (talking Lilly here)!


I was pretty nervous in the beginning, but I loosened up pretty quickly, partly because I looked better than most of the other girls there, although maybe not as good as Lilly. Not that I gloat or think "I am a goddess" or anything...but it just helped me to be more confident is all.


So I ended up with a CD-ROM of almost 200 fiery-haired sexy pics! I had a lot of fun.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online