Tattoo Touch-Up (6 Days to Go!)


I finally got my phoenix tattoo touched-up! You can read about my original session here, and see some more pics here. Below are some photos, but first, a few anecdotes, if you will.

This session hurt worse than last time, yet only lasted an hour or so. Why did it hurt worse? First of all, he was using a smaller needle than last time, which causes more of a stinging, piercing sensation. Second of all, and what probably had the greatest impact: My skin, even after 19 days, still had not completely rejuvenated. Sure, the scabs were pretty much gone... but barely.

Thankfully, like I said, it was over fairly quickly. He told me, "All I have to do now is color the eye red." I was all, "Really? That's it?" Anyway, yes, I did get the eye colored red, and you can see the result above (though there is glare, sorry!). I do like the color there, as it really stands out against the blue, but I'm not entirely happy with the shape of the eye. I can always get it fixed for $20 or something down in Tucson. We'll see. Anyway, on with the pics!

This was at the beginning of today's session. He had just wiped the smudgy blue ink off my skin. It didn't feel quite as bad as the wipe-offs during my first session!

Happy (that's his name), doing what he does best.

No, I wasn't asleep here. I wish! I was actually feeling intense pain when this was taken. Who would've known, right?

I wore sandals that day, and kicked them off once I got in "The Chair." Thus you can see my toes curling and my feet rubbing against each other. Some people just say "OW!" a lot. Not me.


Here he's coloring the eye red. Coolness.

A picture can be worth a thousand words. This, a painting at the Happy Tats parlor, sums up my feelings on how painful it was to have this tattoo done. `Nuff said.

Happy and I. It's not that I'm that small (although I like the effect here, ha ha!), it's more that Happy is just big. He has to be over six feet tall, easily. And yes, he loves metal. I hope we come by here again and I'll get to see him. He's a really great guy, and a superb tattoo artist.

I saved my "countdown pic" for last this time. Six days until "hasta la vista, Michigan!" And good riddance! This is a really awesome pic, by the way. My favorite so far.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online