Auntie M's and the PVC Skirt (Blast From the Past Entry) (8 Days to Go!)


Eight days to go until the move! Attack of the Malaysians? I wouldn't mind being attacked by these Maylasians. Okey-dokey, now here's the part where I wait for Nikki to read this entry and wack me over the head with a random item...

Here's the penultimate edition of "blast from the past." If I do any after more after the last entry, it'll be scans of funny stuff I drew or what-not. Not even trans-related. So enjoy it, willlya? And please comment if you can think of anything to say. My commenters have fallen by the wayside, even on my current entries.

I don't remember much about my parents being away from home. I think it was for a week, and I could come and go as much as I wanted to, being the only one in the house. It was a tantalizing taste of freedom. In fact, now that I think about it, I did go to the bank all dolled up, just to withdraw cash from the ATM. I was wearing my Mudd heeled sandals that I also mentioned below. I still have them, and they're still my favorite pair of shoes, despite the scores that I've worn since `03.

Auntie M's closed quite a few years ago.




May 17th, 2003
------------------

My happy little "vacation" is at an end. My parents came back yesterday, so Amy is back in hiding. I went out to dinner with Dee (who now prefers the name Diana), after getting ready at her place. I was wearing a blue stretchy shirt that's actually a young mens' shirt. I wore jean short-shorts and my new "feel good" Mudd heels. I really looked like I had huge boobs with this shirt! The real reason I wore it, is because the collar is cut high, to cover my annoyed birthmark. That last laser session left a bunch of scabs on it. Ick!

We went to a diner near the Smithaven Mall. I ordered a full dinner: flounder stuffed with crab, soup, salad, fruit cup, potatoes, creamed spinach... the works. There was another customer there with her husband or boyfriend, who was laughing, and then just staring at me. It didn't really bother me until she was watching me eat my entire dinner. How rude! This one man in the lobby (before we were seated) made a funny comment that I was "pushing the season," as I was wearing shorts, and the nights are still kind of chilly. I always do that though. I just love summer clothes.


Afterwards, Diana went home, and I picked up Carmen. We were going to Auntie M's to see the drag show and to see Karen (owner of FemmeFever). I changed out of the shorts, and into a black shiny pvc skirt. Oooh, naughty Amy!
Yep, it looks pretty much just like this!

It was pretty crowded that night at Auntie M's, so I had to park pretty far away, on a side street by a 7-11. On the walk to the bar, I got two "woooh's" and one cry of "crazy legs!" Insane gams? Hmmm... Anyway, we made it inside in one piece, and Karen said she thought we were two gg's walking in. She looked tired, but it was great to see her again.


After the drag show, I played some pool with Carmen, then we played as a team against two guys. One of them thought he recognized me from somewhere in guy mode, but he didn't look familiar to me at all. We left around 4 am (!!!), and I got a few more "woooh's" and whistles as walked back to the car. I should've known that skirt was trouble. Guess I'll have to wear it again soon...!


Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online