Of Rashes and Hair Loss (17 Days to Go)

No no, not my hair loss... Skylar's! We just got her up from her nap (some nap!) to find she had cut a LOT of hair off that overlarge skull of hers. (And Sarah started bawling for some reason... the kid is strange sometimes!) Somehow she had snookered a pair of scissors into her room when I put her to bed. You know, now that I think about it, she specifically asked to go to bed. Not unheard of at all for Skylar, but she seemed unusually excited to be going to "sleep." As I write this, Nikki is at the hair salon, in an attempt to get them to salvage her hair. The thing is, when Sarah was little, her hair was very curly also (see some pictures here). After her hair was cut for the first time, it grew out wavy. So the same thing may happen with Skylar. Only time will tell, I suppose.

Oh yes, and the pic above. This one is a book cover. I have an image for each day from here on in, counting down to zero days until we leave Michigan, en route to Arizona. Some of the pics are pretty interesting, so hopefully they'll give you a few seconds of entertainment for the next two and a half weeks.

I saw my doctor yesterday. He told me that the bumps near my tattoo (I mentioned them here) are indeed a kind of allergic reaction, but probably not to the ink, since I have no such bumps on the tattooed area. It might've been caused by him resting his rubber-gloved hand on those areas while he did the tattoo. It might've been sweat mixed with the ink... I guess. Who knows? Either way, it could lead to infected hair follicles, which is where the reaction is taking place. He prescribed an antibiotic medicine called Septra DS.


I gave my doctor the address for this blog, so if you're reading this, Hi Doc! This was my last appointment with him, and hey I will miss the guy. He was always able to make me laugh, and he often went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that I (and Nikki!) got the proper care and treatment. I'll be happy to get a doctor in Arizona that has half his merits.


Okay, now Nikki and Skylar came back from the hair salon. She got a pixie cut! Just look:



First haircut in four years. Well, I guess she was due. Ha ha!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online