Oops Again! (7 Days to Go!)

I missed a day again. One week `til we leave for Arizona. Wow, just a week!

Nikki and I watched "But I'm a Cheerleader," and then went to bed since it was so late and all. I've seen the movie once, but it was Nikki's first time watching it. If you've never seen it, I would highly recommend it. It carries a powerful message, that one should be who they are and not try to be someone they're not, just to please others. That, and the whole "Ex-Gay" thing is a farce!



Gotta go! I'm off to get some finishing touches on my tattoo. The appointment is in less than two hours. Blog with pics to come tonight. Film at 11. Wish me luck!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online