Negative Two Days to Go!

This is another scheduled post, and I'm actually writing this on Thursday night, May 27th. Negative two basically means that we left to move to Arizona two days ago. It also concludes my countdown that was officially begun with this post.

Today we'll be leaving the motel in Amarillo, Texas. We'll continue on I-40 West for about 285 miles, and cross into New Mexico before we're done. Then we'll merge onto I-25 South, and then follow some NM-26 road. Then we'll end up on I-10 West and cross into Arizona! We'll stay in Tucson that night, and unfortunately, won't know what to do with ourselves on the next day (Memorial Day), since the office is closed and we won't be able to pay them and move in yet. We'll move in on June 1st. But what to do, what to do, on all of May 31st? I'm sure we'll figure something out.

Next time, I write, it'll be "live." I can't wait to get back online in Tucson and post all the pictures we took, and tell about the stories we made. It only gets better from here!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online