Tattoo Pics in Progress

Here's the tattoo pics as promised in my last post, though I'm a day late again. With the exception of the photo on the left, these were taken while the tattoo was being done. We should've taken more, but hey, I go back on the 22nd for a touch-up. I want to get some better pics of Happy in action. (The tattoo is only 80 - 85% complete.) Since I wrote all about this in the previous entry, I figured I'd just put the pics up, with captions. Thanks for reading... and viewing.   :)











Right before the tattooing process had begun. You can see my birthmark, surrounded by inked-on flames, and the woman in silhouette.


Nikki's hand, which I held most vigorously during most of the process. She only seemed to mind when my nails dug into her flesh...


Here's my cyan bird of flame, about halfway complete. The tail and the right wing were done, as well as the silhouette and the phoenix's head. He's working on the body now, and next up comes the left wing, going over my shoulder.


I sweated bucketloads! The more it hurt, the more I sweat. Somehow I still managed to smile for the camera.


Here's my final rub-down. Notice how I'm kinda trying to get away from him. Wiping hurts so bad. This man = pain right here!


Yay! Done for today! That alone brought a smile to my face. But to see all that work come to fruition was priceless.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online