Dinner at RS Jones (Blast From the Past Entry) (14 Days to Go)

You know, I never worried if a place was "tg friendly" or not. I would've never gone to a sports bar, where there are a lot of rowdy males present, but other than that, I would really go anywhere. (I don't think I would go to a sports bar now either... not because I worry about being gendered as male, but because I don't like rowdy males and I'll probably get hit on left and right!) But I could see how some would worry, if they get gendered as male easily, or are just starting out. It was a nice time in any event.

Oh yes, 14 days to go! Two weeks! Oh, pass quickly, you two weeks, you!


November 12, 2002
----------------------

Tonight there was a dinner at RS Jones in Merrick, NY. It was a going-away party for Linda, who was moving away. Though I had no idea who Linda is, we were invited to join them anyway. I got ready at Vanessa's house and we both went to have dinner.

I wore a stretchy-black dress that had flower prints on it, which I had worn just a few weeks ago at the Father Jerry photo shoot. Unfortunately, it was pouring-down rain, so we ran from our cars to the front door. Karen had told me that this is a "tg friendly" restaurant, and sure enough, all I got were friendly smiles. After hanging up our coats, we found two tables full of FemmeFever girls.


Among others, we saw Karen, Heather, Linda, Vicky, Kat (who's having her SRS in January), Chrissy, Siandra, and Phyllis. I had a delicious dinner, with no room left for dessert. Heather gave me money for two tickets to the Winter Ball, for her and her boyfriend, Jim. Chrissy took down Vanessa's address so that she could send me money for a ticket. I had decided to coordinate getting a table for all of us, and I don't think my parents would understand if they found out I was going to a formal ball under the name of Amy.

Unfortunately, I had to work that night. So I had to change clothes and get all the makeup off of me, and drive to work from RS Jones. But it was a very nice place and I had a yummy time. :)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online