Who Ya Gonna Call? GHOST BUSTERS!

Maybe being afraid of 8 things is too much. You shouldn't really be afraid of that much in life. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. And whatever kills you, you should probably be afraid of. Der.

Numero Otto

     Dying. How easy was that? Not to get all religious on everyone but I really do believe in God and Heaven and that one day we could all be reunited again. Then I think about the actual act of dying and it's crazy creepy. Do you even know you're dead? Or is there really just nothing? Strange.
Numbero Sette
     
     I am afraid of losing my hair. Even more specifically, cutting it! I would like as one of my 30 Before 30 to donate my hair [Locks of Love, Pantene Beautiful Lenghts, whatever]. I start to think about how good it would be, and feel, to donate my hair. How many people really need it more than I do and as my wise husband says "It's just hair. It grows back." I think this would be a great change for me,  someone who has always had very long hair. It would just be different. But what if it doesn't grow back? What if I actually do start balding one day? Sometimes when I shed too much I think I'm balding. I have dreams where I wake up with my hair all Samson-like chopped off and break into a cold sweat. Something is seriously messed up in my brain.



But look how cute Hayden was!
Numero Sei

     Water ... and all the crazy fishy things that are swimming in it. Okay, so maybe it's actually the fish that scare me. So let's change this one ...

     Fish. Because I solemnly swear that they will one day eat all of our toes.
Numbero Cinque

     Other drivers. Getting into a car accident because of other drivers. Since getting my license at 16 years old I have rear-ended one person and backed into my dad's truck 3 different times. Now, let me be clear here, the truck was IN MY DRIVEWAY! I was backing out of the garage and wasn't paying attention and BAM! My bad. No big deal, all my fault. However, I have also totaled two of my parents' cars. And when I say I, I mean, I was driving and some moron turned into me. Two separate times. Now I am always terrified of some loser running into me. Let's be honest, people are terrible drivers.
Numero Quattro

     Becoming a big, big, fatty. This will never happen. I just won't let it.
Numero Tre

     I totally trust my husband. Blah, blah, blah. He would never do this to me. Blah, blah, blah. He's such a great guy. And so on and so forth. But come on, everyone is afraid of their significant other running around on them. Even if you know it would never happen, it would still be devastating. So I'm just going to throw it out there and say, Yes I am afraid of it happening. Because I love him oh-so-much and I would be so sad.
Numero Due

     Not having enough money to get by. I'm sure everyone thinks about this stuff these days, with the economy and all, but it really is tough for some families. And I don't want to be one of them. I hope we plan well enough ahead to get through rough patches. I hope we are able to support our kids one day. I hope we don't have to worry about whether we can pay our bills this month or not. It's not fun to think about. I'm not asking for millions. Just enough.
Numero Uno

     Styrofoam. I don't want to talk about it.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online