Love, Love, Love, Love


Nine Loves

1. This song:
2. Obviously
3. This man
Maybe I have a type?
4. Sushi. The boat specifically. I'd eat it all. All of it I tell you.
5. As many guys say, "A girl's typical choice for sports teams." No. I really like them. Not because they're winners. Because, let's be honest, they just really aren't winners anymore. BUT THEY WILL BE!


6. Avocados. Delish.
7. If you haven't started watching this yet, you should. I don't know one (1) single person who doesn't like this show. Not one.
8. Bud Heavy. Bud Diesel. Budweiser. Not that watered down crap that everyone else drinks. I want a Budweiser. Please, waiters, stop looking at me funny when I order this. Please, waiters, stop putting my beer in front of my husband just because you think he should be drinking the beer and I should be drinking that glass of wine. Get over it. I'm a girl. I drink full flavored beer. Thank you.
King of Beers
9. Burberry. I honestly think it's beautiful and classic. Not because it's expensive.


Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online