Birthday Dinner

[ Watching: Sanctum ]


So it's my older sister's, Milly, 29th birthday. She invited me to dinner with her gals to celebrate.
We had dinner at this French restaurant called ISA on Steiner street right off of Lombard and Chestnut. The food is really good and very reasonable pricing I must say, I thought it was going to cost an arm and a leg. hah. Here are some glimpse of the food we had.


duck




seabass




my chicken with crispy skin! yummm.




truffle risotto




lamb chops




steak




me with my sister (thee birthday girl), and her bestie, I did her birthday makeup btw. a soft cut crease with purples and gold on the lid.




why yes, she is expecting very soon! she has that mama glow, her 3rd kid yet! isn't she just glistening with gorgeousness for having 3 kids?! amazingly beautiful.




What I'm wearing...


:: Papaya lace top (also seen here), Gap skirt, Amiclubwear mary janes ::










I hope everyone have a happy weekend!


- LOVEVA
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online