Fast Friday

This weekend's agenda consists of some softball, a slumber party, breakfast club, a wedding shower followed by a bachelorette party, cook out and pool time. It's a pretty packed weekend. Nothing too strenuous but it's all planned and I'll be movin' and groovin' until I lay my little head down Sunday evening.

I just finished my chauffeur job and I still have some HP4K stuff to get to but nothing is too pressing quite yet. So to get my butt in gear and not feel like a complete mess Sunday night after the festivities I'm going to start the weekend off right. I'm 10 miles short of my 20 mile goal for the week (slacker - I know) so I'll be getting in a good five miles today. To add to my laziness, five of those 20 miles were supposed to be at an eight minute pace. So today, five miles total, two of these will be at an eight minute pace taking my total for the week to 15 miles and 3 miles at an 8 minute pace. Better than nothing.

Too much easy math for your brain to handle on a Friday? No worries. Instead of worrying about my running schedule {I know, you're really not. It's just something I said, okay?} I'm going to give you some tunes to rock out to. Some things I enjoy listening to while kicking my own butt in the gym. Maybe you'll find something to add to your playlist. Or maybe you'll just bounce your internet-browsing-self right on back to the CNN Money page.

{Where you will consequently become bored out of your mind. Fact.}

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online