Sky Inspired

In less than one month my best friend from high school is getting married. I am lucky enough to be in her wedding party, which means I get two full days of great friends, food, booze, and - the best part - great outfits. The Rehearsal will take place Friday afternoon before the wedding. Dinner is served at the same place we had ours! {I can't wait to eat this food without all the strings attached! haha} Now I need myself a new dress for Friday. I love rehearsal dinner dresses. They can go in so many different directions and I fully intend to take advantage of that.

I don't want anything too stuffy, but I definitely don't want anything too sexy. You're not going to the bar, people! Something classy and fun all at the same time. I am thinking I want something with a strap of some sort, but I'm not totally opposed to strapless. Textures or patterns, brighter colors, possibly Fall influence (as it is in September). There are so many great options out there and I wanted to share a few of my favorites with you. 

It looks like my inspiration today comes from the beautiful weather we've been having. Sunshine and blue skies. You can't channel many things better than that!




{via}
Urban Outfitters is by far one of my most favorite stores. Ever. I love everything about it. Especially this Pins and Needles Lace Dress in blue. There's also the white option, but it's not my day. I'll leave the white for her! Besides, I'm really digging blue these days.




{via}
Take a look at this beauty from, none other, than SHOPMAMIE! That's right. This is a hockey wife plug and for obvious reasons. The Daffodil Dreaming Strapless Dress is colorful and flowing, sweet enough for an afternoon affair but fun enough to step right out on the town after. The sweetheart neckline is definitely a plus for all shapes and sizes. And I already have the perfect shoes!




{via}
I'm usually a big fan of Kensie when I'm making my way through the racks of Macy's but today I'm finding them on Piperlime. This blue silk dress would be so breathable in the September humidity and there's a great surprise on the back. Business in the front, party in the back. (Only this is way better than a mullet.)




{via}
Last and definitely not least is this flowing number from ModCloth. The Sprinkled with Spice Dress is just enough mustard yellow that it reminds me of the leaves changing colors. The pattern is subtle and has small pops of red. I'm loving the tiered top too.

Have you seen any great dresses lately? Let me know what your favorites are and I'll definitely check them out. I'm open for suggestions and can't wait to hear from you!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online