It's a New Day

So what do you think? A new header, a new post. Doin' work baby, doin' work!

I've been slightly tech minded lately. I bought myself the new Macbook Pro, will be getting the iPhone 4 soon, Kindle is now in my possession and in use, I even was a super awesome wife and bought Matty the iPod Touch and set it up for him. I'm learning as I go and feeling like my life has been taken over by technology more and more along the way.

 Then I think - In a month and a half, as long as we have wireless internet (God willing), these new additions to our lives will make contacting people back home easier than ever.

Then I think once more - I love not having a phone when I'm in Europe. There isn't constant buzzing, ringing, pinging, beeping, tweeping, booping, "YOU KICK MY DOG" and whatever other ridiculous noises our phones make.

Maybe I should rethink all this ...

In other news. Did I tell you I'm running the Hudepohl 14k in September? That's almost 9 miles. I better get training. With that said, my feet have been kicking my ass. Not to mention that my achilles tightened up so bad during my run yesterday that I thought my legs would buckle underneath me. I have blisters on my big toes and baby toes. I lost a toenail during my training for the 10k and it's not looking any better now that I'm training for this longer race.

Lucky me, lululemon recently posted (via Twitter) that a race guru would be answering tweets with the hashtag #runadvice. So I took advantage and asked what this guru's best running shoe is. I got the same answer I've been hearing all along. Saucony. Specifically the Mirage. What do you think of one of these pairs? It's free shipping on orders over $75!
Run like hell and get the agony over with.
Clarence DeMar
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online