It's All in the Details

It's been over a week now that we've been married. I'm sorry to report that not much has changed. We didn't go on a honeymoon. We didn't take a few days off work. I didn't even get to sleep in - at all. Our lives haven't become this mash up of great marriage conversations, loving looks from across the room, cuddles and kisses. Actually, we're pretty much doing the same darn thing we did before we got married.

We're pretty affectionate towards each other already. Matty makes me smile, laugh, and cringe (at his farts) everyday. Our cat - Lucy - is still her same talkative self, rolling around, sprawling her legs out to each side like a big hoe bag and chasing bugs out on the porch. Dinners were always made by Matt. Cleaning is still done by me. The difference? We're married. We have a piece of paper that we signed last weekend that declares us joined at the hip for life.

{Maybe I should note what Matt said to me on Sunday: "You know if you wanted to get out of this now you'd have to divorce me right? Well, no, I take that back. It hasn't been that long. I would just get it annulled. Like it never happened." Prince charming.}

It's not like life stops moving when you're married. Nor does it begin spinning at an uncontrollable pace where you just can't seem to keep up. The difference? We're married. We have official in-laws.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online