Gilroy Garlic Festival 2011

[ Watching: George Lopez ]

So this pass weekend was the Gilroy Garlic Festival, it's a festival consisting of all food with the star ingredient garlic, music, events, and prizes. The weather was hot and it was PACKED with people. It's like an hr & 10 minutes drive from the city, but we we're stuck in jam packed traffic for an extra hour! So that sucked.

I started to daydream off because I was hungry and tired...


Illiana had fallen asleep half way there which was a relief for us, but she ended up waking up once we had hit traffic jam.


Juls concentrating on the road, there were plenty of idiot drivers out that day.


Since it was so packed and freakin scorching out under the sun we found ourselves a nice shaded spot to chill and enjoy our food. Illiana hella caught me snapping photos of her (with broccoli stuck on her mouth still).




Daddy enjoying the Special Plate of the day from the hawaiian/asian booth.


Special Plate consist of 1 skewer of teriyaki chicken, 1 skewer of beef teriyaki, 1 veggie egg roll, fried rice, and chow mein. The chicken teriyaki was really good! And the veggie egg roll was on point.


We also decided to try the Tamale booth, it was pretty good; and I'm not that huge of a fan for tamales because it's so similar to the chinese Lotus Leaf Sticky Rice that I can't get pass the fact it's not. haha... Juls liked it tho.


Oh yea, I failed to mention I fell and scraped the shit outta my leg; there were so many hidden pot holes under the grassy harsh hay that my wedge caught into one and I fell knee forward. And it happened while we were walking TO the festival from the parking lot, so it was burning through out my whole day. Sucked balls and it still hurts like a bitch.


On a brighter note, I will leave you guys with Illi's 'MOB' face look.


Happy Weekend!
Good luck surviving the incoming week loves. You're not alone.

- LOVEVAS
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online