Mr. & Mrs.

It is official. We are Mr. and Mrs. Macdonald. Yes, small "d". It was a great few days. My best friends in the world were in town. My new best friends in the world were in town (yes, I mean all the amazing people I've met in the past 3 years through Matt). We missed a few others who couldn't make the trip but we realize how many wonderful people are a part of our lives now because of the other person.

I wanted to share a few pictures with everyone! None of these are the professional ones, just from our guests. But I love them. It was so much fun. Thank you to everyone who was involved, everyone who showed up. Thanks to everyone who has shown us support along the way.

WE LOVE YOU!!
Husband and Wife
My mother-in-law set this up! ha  It's my Chandler face!
My MOH (& cousin) - Shelley
In the limo after the ceremony. Beers & La'Rosa's pizza!
My father-in-law & step-mother-in-law on the d-floor.
My daddy & me! We danced to Amos Lee - Sweet Pea
Our first dance! Keith Urban - Without you
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online