Somethings In Life

It has been quite some time since the last time I posted about the awkward and awesome things in my life. I thought today would be a good day to get back to that great post idea. Happy reading!


Awkward
  • Lucy - I've scared the living daylights out of my cat several times this week. She's not scared of anything. Not even a 100 pound dog. But, me? I've sent her flying into the cabinets, the wall, the couch, and half peeing herself every time I try to pet her.
  • The sounds of my gross, sticky feet on my yoga mat. It's humid in Cincinnati everyone. If you haven't been here before, you just don't get it. Maybe the other people in the class didn't care, or even notice, but I did. Sorry.
  • Sleeping alone after you've had another person there for so long. If I get even half the bed it's like being in a black hole of space.
  • I feel less motivated to work out while Matt is gone. You would think while your significant other is out of town you would fill the void with a little physical activity. Nope.
Awesome
  • I went to my first yoga class in about 3 months tonight. I'm sorry I have been neglecting my practice. But it felt great to get back to it!
  • HP4K has another event coming up on July 29th in Blue Ash, Ohio at the Firehouse Grill. If you're in the area come help the fight against cancer and maybe grab yourself some really awesome sports memorabilia.
  • I got a sweet little suitcase. For decorative purposes. It has Rome on it (been there). It's housing some wedding materials, remotes, pens, and other knick knacks that I seriously cannot stand to have on the coffee table. I'm anal, I know. But it's awesome!
  • I have kept up with my pre-wedding workout. For those of you who were worried about me ... don't be. I'm tough. Or at least I pretend to be.
  • Oh yes, I'm getting married soon. :o)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online