Where have I been

[ Watching: E! Exclusive - Nicki Minaj ]

Hello,
I know I've been kind of missing these pass couple of days, Illiana got sick somehow; and it turned into a very bad fever, then into a very bad viral infection. We visited the ER like 3 nights in a row and by the 3rd time the hospital decided to hospitalize her so they can take care of her. Juls and I stayed by her side the entire time. Here is the ER where we been in multiple early mornings.


By the time we got admitted to our room it was like 6 in the morning, very dark. Here is the crib they had set up for Illiana. Looks like a jungle cage don't it? There must be some aggressive babies.


When we finally got admitted to our room we have a little television set to keep us sane.


Parents' wrist band tags to make sure we are the only ones and there aren't any impostors trying to steal our baby. You'll be surprise the crimes of people.


Finally a photo Illiana with daddy (Juls), this is when she has gotten A LOT better; she looked so much worst before. We were so worried. The feeling of feeling helpless when seeing your child suffering is the most horrible feeling ever.

But I'm so glad she is okay now, she's all playful and happy again! So that is the update on me, but don't worry! I will keep up with my postings! I hope you guys had a great weekend! Stay up and make it through another fresh week everyone! Take Care.

- EVA
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online