"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

I adore so many things right now. I wanted to share a few of them with you. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
Audrina Patridge - Shape July 2011

Audrina's ab workout.
Audrina Patridge looks awesome. I wasn't a huge fan of her on the The Hills, I didn't dislike her either, but these days she is doing a lot and looking great doing it. Her abs are unreal. Add a few of her moves into your daily routine and maybe you'll see a big difference too!
Ray Ban Original Wayfarer $145
 These puppies are my new love. I bought these from Macy's the other day (15% off) and can't get enough of them. {Maybe you remember them from Saturday night's fiesta?}The classic Wayfarer is making a come back! Oh, and maybe you can throw on your new sun shades while you're rockin' the fishtail!
Fergalicious
Love this. Also, I've been spending a lot of time in this store. It's such a great inspiration. Has amazing pieces and stylish, comfortable, great clothes. It's images have been burned into my mind for weeks now.
Anthropologie

Raindrops and Roses and Whiskers on Kittens
Bright Copper Kettles and Warm Woolen Mittens
Brown Paper Packages Tied Up with Strings
These Are a Few of My Favorite Things
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online