Shoes: Reebok Kamikaze III Mid

[ Marques Houston - Sunset ]

So... recently I've kept seeing this commercial with Swizz Beatz promoting the latest Reebok shoe line (Kamikaze III Mid). The show itself looks very air-y, like it has a nice bounce to it; I wonder if the inside of the shoe is comfortable.

(photo courtesy of: Sneaker Newz)

And the more and more I see it, I notice it look like a combination of jordans. Like seriously take a look... If you were to add...

Jordan 7's

(photo courtesy of: More Cheap Jordans)

+

Jordan 11

(photo courtesy of: Sole Collector)

= Reebok Kamikaze III Mid

(photo courtesy of: Kicks-Box)

Right? I mean dont get me wrong, I love my Jordan 7's especially the original (Olympians, which I still kept my pair). The shoe don't look half bad, I wonder if it's comfortable like the 7's? Have any of you copp'd a pair of the Kamikaze? How you liking them? Let me know.

- LOVEVAS
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online