Motivation


I have been working out. I swear.

I've just been struggling with getting there in the first place. It's like pulling teeth. I'm hating it. I've never been so opposed to working out in my life.

I just went to the doctor this morning. Since December 2010 I have lost 5 pounds. Not awesome, but great. Since starting my pre-wedding workout I have noticed a lot. My arms are getting more muscular. My legs are getting more toned. The problem I have - my thighs have also gotten more muscular - aka bigger. Brutal. But I guess it's for good reason right? Right? Maybe? Aw eff it.

Matt just asked me to do the P90x Ab Ripper with him again. I'll do this now. Finish off "work" for the day then get my butt to the gym.

What is your motivation for getting to the gym? Help me out here everyone!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online