Sheer top for warmer days

[ Watching: True Life ]


Hello hello,
The weather has really been picking up lately, it's a lot warmer! 80's for SF is definitely not common. But I'm enjoying it, since the weather has been beaming; I try to stay as natural on the face as possible. Less is MORE. Here I am wearing...


:: H&M top, Forever21 leggings, Blowfish wedges (Piperlime.com), Charlotte Russe bow earrings, Guess watch ::






































I really like the sheer lightweight top, it's great for warmer weather, and that it has a lace detailing on the back as well. And the asymmetrical front and back to cover up that butt because I need to get back in shape first. haha... After a baby sometimes you just want to cover up your booty. Just sayin. The wedges I'm rockin are extremely comfortable, the material is nice and soft on the skin; the only thing I have to complain about is that the zipper in the back may irritate the back of your foot area. If you wear pants your good to go, but I don't know how I feel about wearing it with a skirt, shorts, or dress of some sort. Then again nothing a bandage can't fix eh.


Anywho, I hope you guys all have a great and safe 4TH OF JULY!


- LOVEVA
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online