DIY: From old to new

[ Wynter Gordon - Til Death ]

Before


After


So yesterday Juls and I had to do our every monthly ritual and clean the bathroom, it was startin to get nastyyy up in there. We stopped by Lowes real quick because he needed a spray paint for his new punching bag he recently purchased (he wanted to paint the latches and pole with a setting coat to prevent rust). And since we were there already I mentioned to Juls how I've been wanting to refurbish our old ass bathroom cabinet that looks so tacky. Whenever I go into the bathroom I don't even wanna be in there because the cabinets are that hideous. haha.. Juls agreed and so we searched for a right color, took us a while; but I manage to choose a nice dark purple. Our bathroom walls and tiles are shades of nudes, I didn't want too bright of a color; to balance out the boring nudes I felt a nice cool dark tone would do.

Here is how it went down, the process begins...
2 Cans of Primer (because our cabinet is longer)






Next is your choice in color (2 cans to be exact), I chose the quick drying one so I don't have to wait for days to air out our bathroom. Btw, be sure to use 3M tape to tape off any areas you don't want painted; also for crisp lining.








Lastly, a quick dry clear sealing paint ( like a top coat); we chose a Satin finish. We're tired of the matte deal.


Voila!


Hope you guys enjoy, have an awesome day! Toodles

- LOVEVAS
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online