I'm a Thief

After reading my friend's blog yesterday I saw this super cool challenge. From there I went to the challenge's originator's site (mouthful). Tales of a Hockey Wife started this five days ago my friends. (Catch up on her progress here.) I thought this was a great idea. Something fun and interesting to get everyone involved in. And by everyone I mean myself. Because let's be honest, I have no pull in the world of blogs. Bullocks!


*Am I the only one who sort of got confused starting at ten on day one and not one on day one? You can say it ... Yes!

Here we go: TEN SECRETS!

1. Lately I have been questioning my long time choice of favorite food. This will surprise the people who know me. It's always been cheeseburgers. So I thought. But maybe it's actually the universal accompaniment to the cheeseburger?




I feel like I've let someone down.
2. Over the past few years I have realized that I'm afraid of a lot of things. Like embarrassing myself, getting hurt, not doing a good job, etc. Things I used to know were no big deal. I mean, who doesn't get embarrassed sometimes? It only hurts for a second. And you can always get better, or you just plain are better at some things!

3. I love Twitter. Not Facebook. Who wouldn't love those cute little birdies?

4. If I had to change one thing about my body it would not be my A cup. Nope. Sorry big boob lovers. I could name quite a few things that I would like to change though. But that could take up all 10 secrets. And nobody wants to hear someone else complain about their insecurities. Fact.

5. I make lots of noises when I sleep. I also have really bad nightmares. Matt says I make this noise where I basically sound like I'm driving a race car. And I do it over and over and over and over until he has to hit me to wake me up. And my nightmares, well, they're scary!! I scream a lot, moan, struggle. I'm a weirdo okay?




Go Erin Go!
6. I have NEVER liked sweets. Cake, cookies, candy - bleh! But, of course, in the past few months I've had a little sweet tooth. It's really ticking me off. And hurting my waistline.




Don't be fooled. That there is sugar.
7. I semi-wish I cared more about more things. And by more things I mean everything! And by semi I mean I don't even care enough to be worried about not caring enough. Get it?

8. I hate wine. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. How do you drink it without your face looking like this:

9. I watch hockey even when Matt isn't around. But for some reason it doesn't make me like it any better. I still don't totally know the game (I don't act like I do either), I don't have a favorite team/player (unless you count whatever team Matt is on, and Matt), I don't want to talk about it (ever), and I find myself zoning out often while watching the game. Maybe this year I'll work on that.




Can you find my hubby?
10. Here's a kicker ... I'm going to be a bad mom. I just know it. I have never liked kids enough to be really good with them. They cry way too much for me and I'm really, really, really good at pretending I can't hear them. I don't swoon over new borns the way most girls do. But I'm not a total biatch to kids either. I'm just not really sure what to do with them? This could be bad. Or as they say "It's different when it's your own."


Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online