Seven Deadly Sins

I had a tough time deciding which direction I wanted these greedy little "wants" to go in. I've decided to just make them as random as can be. Maybe this way I'll interest more people than just myself. Bahahaa


1. I want to learn how to box. Not only because it's supposed to be an unreal workout, but because one day I'm going to punch someone in the face. And if this someone is a dude, I want it to really hurt him. If it's a lady, I want her boyfriend to second guess jumping in.

Alright, I'm only half kidding. Punching someone in the face is something I really want to do!
2. World Peace. Yes, the pageant answer. Only because then my brother can come home and I don't have to listen to my mother complain anymore.



Ben before he went to Iraq.
3. I just really wish I wasn't here right now. I want to be in Italy, with Matty. He's going to Hungary this weekend. Hungary! I could have gone to Hungary. Or if I didn't go to Hungary I would already be in freaking Italy and it wouldn't matter! Actually I'd probably make a trip to Austria and visit some friends. Or I'd go to the beaches in Croatia. Does anyone else really see where this is going? Because all I've really got right now is that I want to be in Italy with my husband, not chillin' in Cincinnati by myself.
4. It's called lumping. Right Michelle? I must lump some things together or my shopping list will take up this entire blog.



Wedge booties. Color and heel height yet to be determined.




Please stop telling me this is too much money for a watch.
I don't tell you when you spend too much money on your house.



Oh man, I love these. These are my new running shoe.
Happy Very Early Birthday to me. From my mommy.




I want to own ModCloth and Urban Outfitters. That way I'll get their clothes for free.
5. It's called Funghi Ravioli and it's served at Hotel Laurin in Canazei, Italy. On the one only street in and out of the city. It's normal ravioli but in this amazing cream sauce (it's not alfredo - in 8 months I never once saw alfredo sauce in Italy), topped with a bit of parmigiano, and the mushrooms, ooo wee. There are porcini, which are unbelievable, and these little baby ones that I just can't seem to find the name of. I'm salivating just thinking about it. Actually I'm going to message one of my friends there and see if they still serve it!!
6. I'm on a country kick ... well my whole life I'm on a country kick. But right now I want to meet Billy Currington. I would let him sing to me and then we'd drink some beers. I think we would be best friends. And I could rub it in Matt and his brother's face that I am best friends with Billy and they aren't.
7. I want to stop forgetting when I make coffee. Everyday. It's especially annoying with single serve cups because then it really does end up getting cold. There isn't a little warmer thing underneath those puppies. When I do completely forget about making a full thing of coffee I usually leave it there for hours. Possibly even leave the house, never to notice it again. I say this because while writing this blog post I made myself a pumpkin spice coffee. Just now realizing that it was sitting over there the whole time.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online