T.G.I.Friday!

This whole 10 Day Challenge thing is sort of working out perfect for me. I'm on Day 6 and it's FRIDAY! So that means, you got 5 this week and you'll get a nice little break away from me before you have to listen to 5 more things that you're probably not really interested in! Or maybe you are? I'm not really sure.

As for me - This weekend I'm heading to the lake. It's Labor Day and that means vacation time! I haven't been to the lake in awhile. It's been far too long for my liking. It will be a nice getaway, even if it means no internet and no real chance of talking to Matt. Bummer.

Onto the challenge ...



Day 5 - 6 Places
Number One

Lake Norris, Tennessee
This is a picture from the last time we all went to the lake. That there on the very right side is me! Matty is the one there in the middle with a little leg kick that booted my cousin, Shelley, right off the tube. They're still friends.

Number Two

Ireland
I have always wanted to go here. The country side, castles, beaches, mountains, the beer, and those accents! Also, I'm going to cheat here and say ...

Scotland
... because in the mind of this American (uh oh, here we go) they are similar. Or at least I want to go to them for the same sort of reasons. But add this to the reasons to go to Scotland: Gerard Butler.

Number Three

Paris, France
What girl doesn't want to go to Paris? Okay, I get it. I'm sure you could find someone. It's a hypothetical question and I'm tired of you taking everything so literally. I definitely want to get here before our time is up in Europe. I would just feel like the biggest dumby if we spend X amount of years over there and never make it to Paris. Or France at all for that matter.

Number Four

Malta
We have plans of hitting up Malta this year. Our wonderful friends know someone who could hook us up pretty good if we get the time to head to this wee little island off the coast of Italy. I think it looks amazing and I'm so excited for the chance to go.

Number Five

Greece
Matty is a big fan of Greece and I'm pretty sure he's wanting to go there this year as well. Let's just hope Athens is actually settled down. It could be a very eventful year if we end up in the all the places we'd like to go. But hey, we didn't go on a honeymoon. We were waiting until we got to Europe. I think it's necessary to go to Greece ... on top of Malta, Paris, Ireland and Scotland.

Number Six

Australia
I think Australia looks unreal. I would totally learn how to surf if I ever got the chance to go there. It would be an amazing trip and I'm getting super excited just thinking about the idea. Someone I know may end up going to study there in the next year or two, which means, maybe we'll take a trip out to visit! Thinking of all these awesome places just makes me wish I was already on the road!!

Have a great holiday weekend everyone! I hope you enjoy it as much as I know I will!!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online