It's an Affair

Although I intended to spend a relaxing three weeks at home - visiting friends, hanging out with family, prettying myself (and my wardrobe) for the upcoming season in Italy - it turns out plans never go quite as expected. Who knew? I didn't know.

Tomorrow I run my first 14k. I trained for a long time for this. When this week rolled around I was in my third week of boot camp, my third week of being home, and my third week of legitimate running around to the point that I think I could implode at any moment. I am exhausted. I haven't run in three days. I sleep for a solid 10 hours a night and still feel tired during the day. I am ready for this all to slow down, hop on the next plane, and cuddle up on the couch next to my new husband.

Maybe Lucy will join us. Sometimes my kitty loves to cuddle!

This weekend, beginning tonight, entails exactly what I stayed back for. One of my high school best friend's wedding. I've spent a bit of time with her over the last few days discussing the wedding plans and this is what I'm envisioning ...




Of course that's not the dress. How dare I spoil the fun? This could be way off as well, but I guess it's sort of what I could see her doing. Either way, it's going to be fun. There will be great people, good music, fabulous friends, and I actually get to enjoy the dinner! Bonus.

However, this all comes after the dreaded run I have to do in the morning. Wish me luck, everyone! I'm going to need it.

Let's hope after all the festivities I make it to the airport on time!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online