Singing In the Rain

Just two songs. That's tough. Should I go up beat? Or down right gloomy? Considering everything going on, and the ridiculous rain we've been having, maybe I should cheer this place up a bit.

Don't be afraid to sing and dance along. I know you want to.

Oh yeah, and since Blogger (and or YouTube - not sure who to blame here) won't allow me to post any videos that contain Vevo ... something or other ... I just have to link to them. I apologize for the inconvenience.

You have really f'ed up my countdown here Blogger YouTube Vevo or whoever you are!

Seriously. Click the link. You know you want to.

Do it. Find out what it is!

Maybe it's too early for Halloween?? Nahhh!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online