It's Not Christmas Just Yet!

It has been awhile since I've heard of e.l.f. Makeup & Cosmetics. It was this same time two years ago that my mom came to me, ecstatic about this not-so-new-but-new-to-her brand called e.l.f. I was skeptical at first. Why have I never heard of this? Ever? Did one of her crazy work friends just randomly say something and then Mom (like usual) blows it way out of proportion and thinks it's the next Sidney Crosby on skates kind of thing?

{Actually I must throw in this little piece of information: My mother has no idea who Sidney Crosby is. I should have said something along the lines of "the next Gillian Michaels in spandex" or "the next Footloose movie!" She's a sucker for that song.}
But lo and behold she had finally gotten something right (hehe)! At that particular time, Nordstrom was getting rid of e.l.f. and bringing in something else - I think. Okay, okay, I forget exactly. All I know is that everything was $1. We spent almost $100 on these products, just to stock up on things we never really can bring ourselves to buy otherwise. It was so worth it.

I still love the mascara I got. Don't worry, it's not the same one from two years ago. I know when to throw out old make up! The eye shadow colors were so pretty and there were so many choices. There was even a nail kit, with a nourishing cuticle pen (that is still available) and nail polish remover pads that are perfect to throw in your purse. Just in case, if you're like me, you find yourself chipping away at polish all day long and then looking like a middle schooler with ADHD.

Last night I came across e.l.f. again. Why I have been completely oblivious to its existence since that one day, two years ago, is beyond me. Unfortunately, based on my shipping location, I will not be able to receive any merchandise in time before I leave for Italy. BUT all you lovely ladies still Stateside are in luck. It's great stuff, and although it's not all $1, most of it still is!


My top picks from the e.l.f. line.
Essential Liquid Eyeliner in Ash
A liquid eyeliner for $1? Yes, please. And with 9 different colors to choose from you could never go wrong.
Essential Natural Lash Kit - Black
These are the only fake eyelashes I have ever seen for $1. Just based on how much I like all of their other products, I'd definitely give these a go. It's called brand loyalty. Just saying.
Studio Lip Balm SPF 15
I'm a lip balm kind of girl. No glosses or sticks for me. My lips are big and red enough all on their own. No need to highlight them further. What I do need to do though is protect them. SPF 15 and no tint - I'll take one for $3.
Studio Mineral Face Primer
My mother believes every girl should use a primer. So why not a mineral primer? Combat harmful effects of long makeup wear by prepping your skin for the day. At only $6 it's a steal.

These really are things that were sitting in my shopping cart until I realized I'm only 5 business days away from being off to a far away land. With a few days to process an order, then a few days for shipping, I'm bummed. Although, I will be having some visitors this year ... maybe they'll bring me some Christmas gifts??
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online