Holiday Food at its Finest

I had a fab weekend at the lake with my family but now that I'm home I thought, let's keep up the blog work. This is a super easy one so I can bang it out real quick without cutting into what I consider to still be my vacation time. Inspired by the food I ate this weekend - you'll see how healthy I was these past few days!

Happy Labor Day everyone. Hope your vacation was as fun as mine!

Oh, the hot dog. I was driving home the other night, pulled off my exit, rolled down the window and got a big whiff of this. I'm not sure where it was coming from, all I knew was that I wanted one. When these came on the menu Friday night, I had to give in to my craving!

My favorite food. (I think?) Even on Meatless Mondays I want a cheeseburger. I honestly prefer the fast food kind. The types made at home, though they can be delicious, still do not measure up to the greasy goodness of McDonald's, Wendy's and dare I say it? Burger King. My one cheeseburger this weekend was so worth it.

My dear, sweet Canadians. Your Kraft Dinner has nothing on our Macaroni and Cheese. Yes, I do believe they taste slightly different. Yes, I do believe ours is better. Yes, I do believe I'll be having seconds.

Apparently in my cousin's home they have Taco Tuesdays. Super original. We had Taco Saturday. Not quite as catchy but just as yummy. I made mine a taco salad. I tried not gaining weight on vacation. I obviously didn't try hard enough.

This weekend I ate approximately 10 small (like the size of my pinky finger small) sweet pickles. Okay, yesterday I ate 10 small sweet pickles. This, for whatever reason, resulted in a comment about me being pregnant from my cousin. No, I am not pregnant. I just enjoy the occasional pickle. I also enjoyed myself the occasional beer this weekend. See, no baby.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online