Halloween 2011

Happy Halloween 2011! From my familia to you.

It was Illiana's very FIRST halloween, as you know halloween is my favoritest holiday; so we HAD to get her in her very first ever costume. She was our little cow and we were the boring farmers.


I manage to grow Juls some scruff to go with the costume. Since he can't grow any scruff on his own within a day or EVER, lol. Of course had to make him dirty as if he were in the fields hard at work with his little cow.


Don't mind my makeup, at work was Fairy inspired; I didn't have enough time to take off my makeup because I had just gotten off work and threw on a farmer plad shirt I had and we headed out the door to trick-or-treat with Illi.


Hope everyone had a great halloween this year. Time is FLYING before my eyes, Illiana is already 9 months! It's unbelievable! (:

- LOVEVAS
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online