I'm Loving How Awkwardly Awesome Random Thursdays Are!

I didn't participate in "What I'm Loving Wednesday's" this week so I'm sort of doing it today. Except that it's a sort of random thoughts, things I love, and God knows what else, post. Maybe slightly close to an "Awkward and Awesome"? Which I haven't done in awhile either. Hmm.

Maybe I'll call this I'm Loving How Awkwardly Awesome Random Thursdays Are! Catchy. Done.

>> In case you haven't noticed - I'm a really big fan of stringing many words together to create one big word, or one big title. I'm not overly clever all the time, but sometimes lightning strikes. In the mean time you end up with things like what I've named today's post.

>> I just made some tea. Green tea to be exact. Except there's a problem here. Matt made himself some coffee before he just left for the game, and even after taking out the filter and reloading everything for my wonderful tea...my tea looks like this:
Sorry about the recycling in the back. Oh and Santa. It's the only mug we have.
Christmas can never come too early!
>> I actually made something that I pinned. Yup. This is a bottle of prosecco (someone left it here, I don't drink the stuff) that I wrapped with blue/gray/cream yarn. I'm going to stick a nice little flower in there. When I find one!
That's our view off the balcony to the right. Pretty day! It was better lighting than inside.
>> Today I woke up at 8:50. That's really saying something. But then I took a nap from about 10:30 to 12:00. One step forward, two steps back.
The Devil gets to say that many times a day with me!
>> Matt bought me a pumpkin ... under the assumption that I would make pumpkin pie. I'm not sure who he thinks he married but that's going to be a disaster! I did however find a little recipe for pumpkin funnel cake! I'm about a 4 out of 10 on pumpkin cookies, last year I made pumpkin ravioli which was a 10 for taste and a 2 for presentation. I also asked him one time if I could grow my own pumpkin patch. He said only if I make pumpkin pie from it. I'm just not sure he gets it.
My pumpkin!
>> Last night and today I've been searching for a really good version of "It Is Well With My Soul" on YouTube. I haven't really found it. But then I came across this. It's been awhile since I've seen it. Awesome song, awesome version with Vince Gill and Carrie Underwood. Carrie is unbelievable...and a hockey wife!

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online