Gossip: Nagging doubts about the Playboy Club

I don’t mind that NBC cancelled its series The Playboy Club after three episodes. The whole concept was so cheesy that I couldn’t watch it, and I don’t like Eddie Cibrian.

But I do kind of hate it that the sanctimonious Parents Television Council is crowing that it killed the show, boasting that it had “carried out an aggressive campaign” of pestering advertisers.

Maybe they deserve credit – if “credit” is the word – but I think the ratings had more to do with it: poor at the Sept. 19 premiere, they fell off each week.

Frances Bean Cobain, daughter of Kurt Cobain and of Courtney Love, got the key to the vault when she turned 18, a year and three months ago: access to the big trust fund the lawyers set up after Kurt’s death. So now she has purchased a $1.8-million home in a canyon “just above Hollywood,” according to the well-informed Realestalker.com.

Estranged from her mom, she’s currently an art student at Bard College, in New York state.

It’s a boy, Weston Lee Kirk, for Jenna Fischer – everybody loves her on The Office – and her husband, Lee Kirk. Jenna’s 37.

The interesting bit about the Leonardo DiCaprio–Blake Lively split: before we learned of it, she was already having overnight visits at Ryan Reynolds’s apartment in Boston, where he’s shooting a movie. The Boston Herald had the story just as news of the breakup was spreading. I wonder how long that’s been going on.

Blake and Leo had about five months together. She’s 34, Leo’s 35. Ryan is 34.

Write if you get work: Pink, the singer, will make her movie debut opposite Gwyneth Paltrow and Mark Ruffalo.

The picture, Thanks for Sharing, is about people who meet in a support group for sex addicts.

It also stars Tim Robbins and Joely Richardson. Pink will appear under her birth name, Alecia Moore.

Another line from Whateverland, the upcoming book by Martha Stewart’s daughter Alexis: “My mother will occasionally complain that I don’t invite her over for dinner. But can you blame me?".

“Because, sometimes this is what will happen: Whatever I serve, she’ll sip it, taste it, make a face and push it away.”

Shiny-haired Liv Tyler, who did a TV commercial for Pantene hair goo when she was 19, has signed to do another one, this time in the U.K., for the company’s Repair & Protect line of products. She’s 34 now.

Emma Watson says there’s no point waiting for her to avoid doing anything scandalous.

“Sometimes,” she told Elle mag, “I feel as though everyone’s waiting with bated breath for the three of us from Harry Potter to do something that will perpetuate the child-star stereotype.” (That’d be Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint she’s talking about.)

“I don’t know if I’m the least likely person to go off the rails, but I don’t see any need to. It’s not on my agenda. There are too many other things I want to do.”
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online