Great Weekends Make for a Fabulous Monday

I did it. I did not go on Pinterest one time this weekend - after I wrote that post, that is. I'm not saying I didn't talk about it, a lot, but I refrained from pinning and it felt good. Or at least I felt like a normal person again.

Saturday Matty had another home game and it didn't go as well as we had planned. They lost in overtime taking their record to a horrendous 3-3-2-1. For those of you who don't know that's 3 wins, 3 losses, 2 over-time losses, and 1 shoot-out loss. Don't you worry, I had to ask Matt to explain it to me before I even wrote that. That's not the way we saw this year going. Not. At. All.

Despite the loss we spent some time with great friends, burnt hot dogs, beer and wine, baby kicking, and the girls going to bed "early" until the boys decided it was time to part ways. Early the next morning. It happens.

Yesterday we had a delicious breakfast straight from the "Marriotte" buffet line that consisted of omelettes, sausage and potatoes. Also a little Jersey Shore Reunion watching. If this was Twitter ... #yummm!
We walked around town, did a little window shopping, grabbed some pizza and tiramisu, and I finished off the weekend reading 10% of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. I say 10% because my Kindle only goes by percentage, not pages. Which means that I never know how much further until I finish a chapter. This makes it very difficult to say Just give me 2 minutes and I'll watch that show with you, honey.

But this is where I come to my next problem. Kindle. I love it. It's probably the best investment (aside from my computer) that I've made on this European vacation we're on. Lugging multiple books over here each year takes up weight in my checked luggage, space in my carry-on, and then I finish them in one month and have nothing else the rest of the year.

Kindle = Life Saver. That doesn't sound like a problem? Here's the problem:
The new, bottom of the line, Kindle for only $79, Kindle Touch for a measly $99, and Kindle Fire (which could {sort of} rival the iPad) for only $199. Are you kidding me? I contemplated my Kindle purchase for a year. Then three months later this? UGH!

Thanks for ruining my life Amazon. Thanks. -- Too much? Okay.

At least today I got to experience my friend Mindi's favorite bakery here in Asiago. I got a donut filled with cream. It was so good that I had to go for a four and a half mile run afterward. Still in the bag? One of those sugar donuts that I believe also has something oozing in the middle. Tomorrow I'll conquer that pastry. Then run again.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online