British Singer Adele Cancels US Tour, Diagnosed with Vocal Chord Hemorrhage

Hollywood, CA (Hollywood Today) 10/05/11—Adele, the “Rollin’ in the Deep” singer announced Tuesday that she will have to cancel another U.S. tour after being diagnosed with a vocal chord hemorrhage.

The 23-year-old British chanteuse was supposed to start the tour on October 7, but was advised by doctors to rest her voice for a longer period of time.

“Singing is literally my life, it’s my hobby, my love, my freedom and now my job,” she said in a statement. “I have absolutely no choice but to recuperate properly and fully, or I risk damaging my voice forever.”

Earlier this year, she had to cancel her North American tour when had laryngitis. She also had to postpone a number of performances in the UK when she had a chest infection. She just finished the UK tour.

Her debut album, which she released at 19, became a 4x platinum in the UK. At the 2009 Grammy Awards, she was the winner of “Best New Artist” and “Best Female Pop Vocal Performance.”

Adele said she will soon start “vocal rehab” and apologized “from the bottom of my heart.”

She ended her message with, “Please have faith in me that this is the only thing I can do to make sure I can always sing and always make music for you to the best of my ability. Truly yours and yours only, Adele xx.”

It’s ok Adele. Your health is more important. Take care of yourself and we’ll hope for a quick recovery.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online