Bumble Bee inspired

Here was my look I wore to work, it was a FREE FOR ALL (so whatever we like for halloween); I kept it simple but FUN. cuz I wanted to be able to wear it out after work.



I did the black brows, just simple yellow shadow on the lid and outter corners. Black liquid liner on top, black pencil liner on the lower lash line and water line on the outter corners as well. Threw on some Sephora 'Elegant' lashes on top, and Daiso #4 lashes cut in half on the bottom. Nyx - Hestia Lipstick I originally wanted to do black lips, but I didn't have any black lip products at hand; so I just threw on whatever I had. Oh ya and a hint of Mac Solar Riche bronzer.





So tomorrow is officially halloween and at work we are going for a FAIRY WONDERLAND type feel. I'm still unsure of what I'm going to do exactly. But theres definitely going to be glitter involved. I'm never good with glitter, since I've always been the clumsy type; be spillin all over the place. I'll try to get some pics in for tomorrow's look as well. And what my costume is going to be for tomorrow night. Have a good one.

- LOVEVAS
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online